A Panama City rental home was recently engulfed in flames when the occupants were trying desperately to escape. Although the family made it out of the home, one of the occupants was a young child, only 10 years old at the time, and she’d suffered severe 3rd degree burns to 35% of her body. Despite limited insurance coverage, Manuel & Thompson attorneys were able to prove that the landlord had negligently maintained the home for years despite knowledge of wiring issues. In addition, our investigation revealed that the wiring and electrical contractor might have been negligent in the installation of the electrical system of the home.
$1.2 Settlement: House Fire Leaves Child Disfigured
Read Our Latest Blog Posts
Read this blog and speak with our experienced Florida personal injury attorneys to learn about product liability claims and how we can help you.What to Know About Product Liability Claims in Florida
Most consumers like to believe that all of the products they purchase are safe to use. However, in some cases, they are not. If you were injured as a result…
Read this blog and speak with our experienced Florida personal injury attorneys to learn about the common causes of car accidents.What Are 5 Common Causes of Car Accidents in Florida?
Car accidents can cause serious physical, emotional, and financial damage to those who were injured. This is why it is important to learn about the common causes of car accidents,…
Read this blog and speak with our experienced Florida personal injury attorneys to learn about swimming pool accidents and how we can help you.